Richard J. Bohorfoush
As an experienced immigration lawyer, Mr. Bohorfoush is a firm believer in the principle of zealous advocacy. As such, he is dedicated to assisting his immigration clients with obtaining all the benefits they are entitled to under U.S. Immigration law as well under international obligations, including the United Nation's Convention on the Status of Refugees. Representative clients include Asylum Seekers, Green Card Applicants, Immigrant & Nonimmigrant Visa Applicants and Deportation/Removal Defense. While he is licensed to practice law in New York State, he currently resides in Charlotte, NC and he is able to assist his immigration clients located anywhere within the United States and around the world.
*Disclaimer: Admitted to Practice in the State of New York. Not admitted in the State of North Carolina. Practice of law in North Carolina is limited to Immigration Law, International Law, and other areas of Federal Law only unless performed in association with an attorney licensed in the State of North Carolina.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida
- J.D. - 2012
- University of California Irvine, Irvine, California
- Major: Political Science
- New York, 2013
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Member, 2018 to Present
- New York State Bar Association, Member, 2013 to Present
- Asylum Seekers
- Green Card Applicants
- Immigrant & NonImmigrant Visa Applicants
- Deportation / Removal Defense